Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
- Ethics in publishing
Originality and plagiarism: It is of utmost importance to publish entirely original works with proper citation and quotation methods, and to acknowledge all the sources, works and expressions of the others.
- Declaration for competing interests
All the financial and personal attachments to any institution, organization and/or individual must be disclosed in case of any probable bias.
- Declaration for submission
All the works that will be published in RASE;
- should be submitted within the knowledge and approval of all the authors and relevant authorities,
- should not be in the evaluation process for publishing any where else at the time it is submitted for publication in RASE,
- should not have been published somewhere else priorly in English or any other language,
- should not be published else where in future in English or any other language.
- Changes in author list
In case of any changes regarding the list of the authors or their orders, it should be notified before the text is admitted by our journal. Such a notification of change should be made officially in a way to include the reason of change and official consent letters of all the authors for this change.
- Upon the signature, all the rights of the Author(s) concerning the article including its title and copyright are transferred to (Publisher: RASE Editorial Office) without any limitation. The copyright includes any kind of reproduction (electonical, mechanical, visual) or other ways of publication (electonical, mechanical, visual).
- It is only possible to reproduce or use the work within the approval and/or financial charge of the Publisher.
- All the other authors agree with these conditions.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.